Wild Garlic Mayonnaise
This Wild Garlic Mayonnaise is quite possibly the easiest recipe there is! Super-quick and super-tasty, it uses the leaves, buds and flowers of this abundant and delicious choice edible plant.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: None
Infusing Time: 1-2 hours
Quantity: Makes a 200g of Mayonnaise
- A handful of Wild Garlic flowers, buds and leaves.
- 200g Mayonnaise
- Wash the wild garlic leaves, buds and flowers and finely chop them all together.
- Add the flowers and the mayonnaise to a bowl and mix well.
- Leave to infuse in the fridge for 1-2 hours, or overnight if you like your garlic mayonnaise to be extra-strong.
- The mayo will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days.